CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)
- The customer hereby grants Kaktus reality sro, with its registered office: nám. V. Nováka 545/8, Ostrava - Poruba 708 00, Company ID: 04297245, sp. Zn: C 63107 at the Regional Court in Ostrava (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") agreeing to the processing of the following personal data:
- personal identification number,
- seat address,
- contact information
(collectively referred to as the "CA")
- Customer agrees to process their OOs:
- for the marketing purposes of the Administrator, ie in particular the offering of products and services (whether own or otherwise), sending information about organized events, products, services and other activities, contacting the customer for the purpose of market research and for marketing research where the customer is contacted by e- by mail or telephone, as well as sending commercial communications via electronic means pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll., as amended, whether these marketing purposes are realized by both the Administrator and the entities that are directed by the Controlling Person with the Controlling Person as the Administrator in the sense of law. No. 90/2012 Coll., Act. (hereinafter referred to as "connected persons") or other entities that the Administrator will entrust to the implementation of these marketing entities;
- for the purpose of organizing, organizing and evaluating different types of competitions, polls and other events that are not consumer lotteries, whether or not the customer may receive a prize or a financial price, or without this opportunity, when such competitions, surveys or other events can be held by the Administrator, entities that are related to the Administrator by related parties or other entities that the Administrator entrusts to the organization by organizing, organizing or evaluating different types of competitions.
- OOs will be processed manually and automated. Administrators will be given access to the OO.
- Consent to the processing of the OO is voluntary. Information on which OOs are processed will provide the responsible employee of the Administrator without undue delay at the oral or written request. Customer approval is granted for a period of 5 years.
- Customer has the right:
- ask the Administrator for information about the OO's processing,
- to require the Administrator to explain the processing of the OO,
- request the Administrator access to his or her Office and update or repair them,
- ask the Administrator to delete his / her OO, or restrictions on their processing,
- the portability of their OC,
- revoke at any time the consent granted to the processing of its OO,
- in case of doubt regarding the compliance with the obligations related to the processing of the OO, contact the Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The customer is entitled to withdraw his / her consent at any time, eg by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to the Administrator.
- The customer acknowledges that the processing of his / her OO is carried out in particular by the Administrator, however, the OO may also process the Administrators for these processors: software provider, financial advisor, ByrFin Wealth Management, sro or other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the Administrator.
Kaktus reality s.r.o.